Saturday, August 4, 2012

"Art of Paranorman" Artist Panel at Gallery Nucleus - Aug 19th~!!


Learn more about Laika's second exciting feature film, PARANORMAN. Meet some of the artists, see behind the scenes artwork from the film and participate in a Q and A session3D armatures and puppets used in the production of film on display.

Artists Heidi Smith and Vera Brosgol will be flying in specifically for this event. 
*Share this event on Facebook or Twitter before August 16 and get 15% off the art of book when you purchase in-store at Gallery Nucleus

*FREE Paranorman posters for attendees while supplies last.


Admission is FREE12 pm - 1 pm (Panel)
1 pm - 1:30 pm (Q and A)
1:30 pm - 3 pm (book signing)

Featured Artists:


Chris Turnham (visual development)
Deanna Marsigliese (character design)

Heidi Smith (character design)
Kevin Dart (visual development)
Pete Oswald (character design/visual development)
Vera Brosgol (storyboards)
For more info, visit Gallery Nucleus' website at:
http://www.gallerynucleus.com/event/367


6 comments:

Alliya Hudson said...

Slim 24 Pro is SAFE and PROVEN to provide all the VITAL building blocks and nutrients for a slim, strong, healthy and fit body. Slim 24 Pro

Naina Katyal said...

I really loved reading your blog. It was well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot!
Step up Height increaser
Aire bra
Fair look
Slim 24 pro
No addiction

Shruti Khanna said...

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
Hanuman Chalisa Yantra , Aire bra , Sandhi Sudha Plus , Zero addiction powder , Hanuman Chalisa Yantra

pooja discountskyshop said...

nice post. keep it up..i am your all time follower..i like your posts very much..they all are simply awesome..

Step Up Height Increaser

Body Buildo

Unknown said...

Melatonin as a characteristic weight reduction supplement is exceptionally minor contrasted with the large number of Cogniflex other to a great degree medical advantages. For instance, legitimate levels of melatonin can augment your life, diminish uneasiness of PMS side effects, fortify the safe framework, arteriosclerosis, counteract memory misfortune and stroke. It can likewise be utilized to treat growth and Alzheimer's malady.
FOR MORE INFO >>> http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/cogniflex/

Shakiraben said...

I set up a breakfast containing bread with spread, two eggs and a few grains. Give me a chance to worry that taking breakfast is vital keeping in mind the end goal to accomplish a much more noteworthy result in weight reduction. At that point I run on my treadmill for 20 minutes before I go to work. Breakfast Cla Safflower Oil obviously. On this day, my focus is more on doing some quality preparing exercise. I do 20 times push-ups and 20 times sit-ups. At that point, I lift up my 10 kilograms dumbbell 20 times for each of my arm. As a rule, it takes me 10 minutes to complete every one of this. Subsequent to resting for 5 minutes, I rehash the procedure once more until I achieve my breaking point of 30 minutes for every day. As should be obvious.

http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/