Monday, August 24, 2009

Fall 2009 term schedule update

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your interest in our upcoming Fall 2009 term.

Our schedule will be released on our website on Sept. 1st and the enrollment will start on the same date.

*** If you wish to receive the schedule earlier, you can e-mail us at contact@conceptdesignacad.com to be added into our e-mailing list.***

The Fall term will run from Oct. 3 ~ Dec. 19, 2009.

Hope to see you next term~!!

Kevin

PS- Above image is a sneak peek at the things to come... ^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ABOUT TIME! =)

Unknown said...

Great line up again Kevin!

Djeezes I wish I could attend some of these classes again, I miss being around artists all day.

How's the job btw Kevin?

Casey said...

Ah, snaps! I'll be gone to Japan during this time. I wish I can attend to Kekai's class. :(